Butt Sniffin Pugs
Based in GILBERT, AZ
Press / Business contact:
Mac, PC, and PS4
Butt Sniffin Pugs is a city-life exploration game about pugs, butt sniffin', and friendship! It's that one game that uses "pug butt controllers" to advocate videogame accessibility and games about "just having fun".
In other words...it’s a game about using “pug powers” to explore daily, creative, and goal-oriented tasks in the unique world of "Central Bark"!
As Central Bark flows from day to night, different quests, characters, and events will appear. The interweaving morning, noon, and night quests combined with the other park activities make it so that no matter the hour, Central Bark is always alive with new ways to play.
BSP is a basically a love letter to open-ended games like Animal Crossing...but contains a layer of simplistic design so that gameplay will be easygoing and accessible for all audiences!
And when we say "all audiences", we literally mean everyone....kids, adults, grandparents, people with disabilities, everyone! We want everybody to be able to experience the joy of videogames through BSP, regardless if they play games or not.
BSP Trailer (YouTube) YouTube
BSP Trailer (Kickstarter) Kickstarter
There are far more images available for Butt Sniffin Pugs, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "ALT.CTRL.GDC Official Selection" - Game Developers Conference, 2015
- "INDIECADE @ E3 Official Selection" - E3, 2015
- "RTX Staff Pick" - RTX, 2015
- "Indie Megabooth Official Selection" - PAX Prime, 2015
- "Butt Sniffin Pugs' Leads The Way For More Accessible Games"
- Jessica Famularo, Inverse
- "Butt Sniffin Pugs Invites You To Grab A Pug Butt Controller"
- Seth Macy , IGN
- "Bumming About With Butt Sniffin Pugs: A Co-Op Dog Simulator"
- Jeffrey Matulef, Eurogamer
- "We Played A Game Called Butt Sniffin Pugs At GDC"
- Chris Plante, The Verge
- "After hours of Butt Sniffin Pugs, I can't stop! My pugs don't seem to mind though."
- Felix Kjellberg, PewDiePie
- "We're extremely excited about what indies come up with, like No Man's Sky, Octodad, or Butt Sniffin Pugs."
- shuhei Yoshida, Sony
- "Pax Prime Game of Show!"
- Cliff Bleszinski, Gears of War
- "I had never imagined that the true potential of videogames would finally be delivered in the form of Butt Sniffin Pugs"
- Rami Ismail, Vlambeer
Team & Repeating Collaborator